Thursday, December 17, 2009

Down Syndrome Breakdown SAD Syndrome People, Any Tips?

SAD syndrome people, any tips? - down syndrome breakdown

I do not see as dramatic as the (I like it when people self-diagnosed). But I noticed that I always growing out of control in recent months. So normal, not like eating, drinking, cruelty to spend too much money to my friends. And yesterday I kind of material success.
But then I thought it was a similar crisis this time last year and the year before. The weather was due to a UNI stress since the first time, about half the time on this. But this year I break the routine and have been so crazy. So I guess it might have something to do with the shorter time.
Has anyone any advice? I thought maybe I should go on a sunbed. Does this help anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment