Saturday, December 12, 2009

Two Seater Sand Rail Blueprints I Saw This Guy In A "car" Today. It Was A Low To The Ground, Two Seater...........?

I saw this guy in a "car" today. it was a low to the ground, two seater...........? - two seater sand rail blueprints

His body has not yet. He was maybe 10 maximum length. I had to work a very good engine size, which had a protective cage around it, turn signals, tail lamps, dishes, too. be extended beyond the scope of the roll cage, however. the roll cage down to the passenger, but about 3 meters in front of and behind the roll cage and the rear engine. nothing before, but only for the gap. What do you think that? I thought it was an ATV or sand rail, but I looked and it was not. im sure that is the name in my brain somewhere, I can not for the life of me. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment