Monday, December 7, 2009

Lemon And Olive Oil For Kidney Stones Is There Anything To Help With Kidney Stones?

Is there anything to help with kidney stones? - lemon and olive oil for kidney stones

I do not know if you have kidney stones, but I want to stop them.
I have to lower left abdominal pain, not bad, once a week for about a month.
But I also have a sore lower back, I was in pain because years.That in other areas.
It might, or kidney stones?
She told me mix, lemon juice and olive Help>
Does anyone know this and if so, how much and how often is it taken?

3 comments:

Dani H said...

Olive oil without gallstones and kidney stones is very serious. It is Epsom salt laxative and drink a cup of olive oil a whole. Look it up online, such as cleaning of gallstones. When I think later I'll send a link. In the meantime, you can have a watermelon on the kidneys, which can be cleaned much better. They have nothing than a day to eat watermelon, and then a hot bath at night with Epsom salts. (In the bathroom ... I do not drink!) Were both ... It is much better! Here is the link below. There are pictures and everything.

DramaMar... said...

I do not know about lemon juice and olive oil, but I know that I drink lots of water! Keep your kidneys washing liquid. Cranberry juice is also an agitator kidney. I know that lemon juice is a cleanser for the mixture of lime juice and cranberry juice together. Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!

va757 said...

I've heard that if you eat lots of vegetables can help prevent.

Post a Comment