Friday, January 22, 2010

Fitting A Kitchen Extractor Integrated Extractor In Kitchen, Need A Door To Cover But Struggling With Kitchen Supplier, Any Ideas?

Integrated Extractor in Kitchen, need a door to cover but struggling with Kitchen Supplier, any ideas? - fitting a kitchen extractor

Hello, I'm the decision made for a cooker in my kitchen, I looked around and in general all seem to be of the same size, but I found that the supplier of kitchen (Wren) does not appear and make an adjustment relates.

Extractor Art Links:

http://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/_1006220_Hoover_HBP60X/version.asp

Has anyone an idea what to do? Might make cutting a large door that fit the exhaust? this is stupid? My kitchen is a bright white.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Reverend said...

No knowledge in the field, but here are my ideas. Sometimes the men ask what to do for support.

1) Ask the Lord Jesus to help you make a good home and strong (I'll help U Wit dis one)
2) Call web page to the doors and people buy a usu
3) Visit a hardware store or place of delivery in your area and ask the people who work tthere

Good luck and good luck

Post a Comment