Thursday, January 7, 2010

Leg Movement Disorder Does Anyone Know Any Alternative Health Cures/treatment For Periodic Limb Movement Disorder?

Does anyone know any alternative health cures/treatment for periodic limb movement disorder? - leg movement disorder

I was just diagnosed and anxiety, the drug because of the influence of dopamine levels is recommended, and take the potential for severe hallucinations and obsessions with gambling, sex, food, shopping. There are complaints against the company for destroying the lives of these side effects.

I had to sleep for almost 25 years and deprived of BiPAP / CPAP 15 years, with little reduction of the impact on health. Finanlly'm begin to correct some errors in the treatment of sleep apnea are often observed but useless if I can get the PLMD under control. I think I said it was 175 times in less than 6 hours and time Weach disrupts sleep.

I could not complain too much since my diagnosis, three days ago. I had planned to increase dopamine herbs .. more? ) The treatment is sometimes like restless legs syndrome, even if there is something else .. involuntary and sleep, instead of Restless Legs in waking and sleep. Dopamine is also linked to the

1 comment:

q6656303 said...

Drink 3 liters of water per day
taking ginko biloba, in the morning when you wake up and take a hot bath at night before bed
other fragments of his life, very tidy (fear of movement?)

Post a Comment