Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Work Wear Store Do You Have To Wear The Clothes Of The Store You Work At At Work?

Do you have to wear the clothes of the store you work at at work? - work wear store

I have an interview for H & M this week and asked me if I work, they expect me to wear to work? I have no problem if they do, but if I wanted to make something of their own ..? I know I should be the woman who interviewed me to ask, but I just want these things before they ask to see you .. know haha stupid. by the way this is my first job in a clothing store where I work.

6 comments:

ann marie said...

You can if you need some, but the bad taste. that works for them or not advirtising modeling them. If your clothes for women, probably tell you immediately.

~♥~Tiffa... said...

I do not think so, but perhaps a little help if you see something tinsy he bought the business in the interview: D Wear

Bandini said...

No! UR not the model, a single employee, but if u want 2 u the butter then you can use your clothes, but otherwise not needed.

Tommy x Irish said...

I know that Gap, Old Navy, Levis, bringing her things, and many stores, what you sell, no matter what brand it is ... I knew someone who for H & M, worked, did not enter into force, but said it would be a good idea ...

krysszil... said...

I worked for Wet Seal. They make you put the clothes in the store. I also have to Gadzooks who want to wear their clothes, but there was not legal.

I do not think your stupid question. I know that many workers wear clothes, because they already a discount. I loved to wear clothes, entered the business, because they helped the sale. Customers who ask where I got my shirt, and I'm just a business.

J M said...

Clothing stores usually prefer to carry their tents, but not insist on. I usually do exist which suggests that no one has clothes advertising a competitor. That means not wearing a T-shirt Old Navy. Good luck for the interview.

Post a Comment