Sunday, January 17, 2010

Osteoarthritis Supplements I'm A 25 Year Old Female With Osteoarthritis , What's An Appropriate Nutritional Supplement?

I'm a 25 year old female with Osteoarthritis , what's an appropriate nutritional supplement? - osteoarthritis supplements

Can not go I was associated with osteoarthritis was diagnosed at 18 years, but last year it was so bad, sometimes I have. Should I supplement Glucosamine / Chondroitin MSM? Or something else?
I began taking calcium supplements, because I have to know that we are not enough in my diet.
I am not in a walker by the time I have 30! Any tips?

1 comment:

aWellWis... said...

Osteoarthritis in the 18 seems unusual. In any case, you should use the medicines prescribed by a doctor diagnosed. You can take vitamin D3 and calcium, and all other treatments you are taking. These should be available OTC.
Good luck!

Post a Comment