Sunday, January 3, 2010

Small Aquarium I Just Want A Fish Bowl Or 2 Gall Aquarium, What Kind Of Fish (not A Beta) Can Survive In Such A Small Space?

I just want a fish bowl or 2 gall aquarium, what kind of fish (not a beta) can survive in such a small space? - small aquarium

My major has a birthday coming. He loves fish, so I took him to the Aquarium of the state, but I want him with a tank too small surprise for the university very, very small apartment. I have a beta version, so I want to do something else. What types of fish can survive in a small tank?

1 comment:

~Nightin... said...

I'm not sure that the fish can survive there, with the exception of two species of fish:
(1) Betta

(2) Rosy red, or whatever the name, most reptiles can be fed
Oh, and eat goldfish flakes think. You may not have to, because they are too small, believe me.

Post a Comment