Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bloody Stringy Period HELP!!!! D&C 6 Wks Ago...no Period..stringy Bloody Mucus!!!?

HELP!!!! D&C 6 wks ago...no period..stringy bloody mucus!!!? - bloody stringy period

I had a D & C before 6 weeks and I have not started my period, but today was a little blood and mucus thread later when I went home and had to pee (sorry for TMI) there was a bit clearer mucus and some blood. No one has been all this time without a period after a miscarriage with these sypmtoms?? Anyone with similar situation or know what happens HELP PLEASE! I am so scared and so stressed out!

1 comment:

Lori E said...

You only need to ask your doctor. You can have a mild infection or can not remove what they ought to. That, should proceed only after a talk with your doctor

Post a Comment