Friday, February 5, 2010

Immigration & Customs Hiring Freeze Immigration And Customs Enforcement (ICE) Is In The Middle Of A Hiring Freeze, How Long Will It Last?

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is in the middle of a hiring freeze, how long will it last? - immigration & customs hiring freeze

I have completed a full background check tenative work needed to begin work, and now a researcher and OPM is in contact with me to make a broader conclusion of my ancestry. It has been several months and I wondered if anyone had information from the hiring freeze current human resources office informed me, but could not give any kind of concept?
I can not wait to go home.
Tired of being away from my wife.

1 comment:

Drbne said...

When the hell, why on earth should be away from your spouse in the hiring process CIE?

Anyway, I have no idea. The year 2010 is fairly new and can rent the box to his office use or TSU have money, or National Academy is reserved. You can not until the year 2011 (October 2010). Maybe more. Maybe less. I do not know, and I doubt that ICE knows. It is the human form of G. Hurry up and wait, as the military.

Hope this helped, but I doubt it.

Good luck.

Post a Comment