Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Causes Makeup To Look Cakey What Helps To Conceal Acne And Acne Scars?

What helps to conceal acne and acne scars? - what causes makeup to look cakey

I have acne, and (for me) a lot of acne scars of the past eruptions. I wish that the makeup looks natural, does not lead to outbreaks, and also covers very well. I've tried, but it seems BareMinerals cakey and very easy. I also have something that will continue, because I am always working away from home and go swimming. Can anyone help. Advice and suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

shantia_... said...

He had acne scars, which uses proactiv and help my skin very smooth. I had many scars black head after I proactiv for a month or 2 bam gone. I've even used Proactiv for a picket old on my arm was like a scar bigger and know u did not see. They have a line of makeup on your property. Mary Kay broke and proactiv. Hope this helps

Post a Comment