Thursday, February 4, 2010

Was Ist Base Bei Navyfield When To Use Bei And Mit In German?

When to use bei and mit in German? - was ist base bei navyfield

Has anyone a list of when to use these two words? I learned that (MIT) = (a) in such cases, I want a Coke (MIT) ice. So, I've gone (MIT), my friend.

I learned that (at) = (or close relatives), my apartment is'm at the park, too, (at) = (someone in the house) I (EIB) Mary. Additionally, (at) = (a) Base Welcome to ... and finally (at) = (a work for a company) I work at Base.
What am I missing?

2 comments:

haggesit... said...

Crimson is a little of the mark with a few things, but the sentence was "I went with my friend.
"I was with 18 already gone from home. - At 18, he was far from home." I came by car / train / bicycle "- attracted the attention / train / bike. In this example," put "to describe the use of a" instrument ", as though in" The I wrote with my left hand " - I wrote with my left hand.
"We take in (= where) Fountain / tower at / near the bridge at the town hall. We will meet at the source / tour / Bridge / City Hall.
"I saw the moonlight / in the light of my flashlight / candle. - I've seen () Moonlight by / in the light of my lantern / in the candlelight.

As with all prepositions that there are some sentences that are used are quite different than their mother tongue, it is always useful to examine. It is also one reason why machine translations are often so bad.

squeaky guinea pig said...

2. Sentence should read: "I went with my friend.

Other uses of "MIT"

I went by train (= I went by train)

I am using the car (I drive =)

I am with eighteen (= I'm eighteen)

Are you coming? (= You're coming with me / us?)


Some uses of "at"

The train leaves from the same, caution on the descent (= the train will be all right, be careful!)

... at work (work =)

When (= where) Attention please get off (= be careful when lowering the vehicle)

The sidecar (= tram trailer)

Post a Comment