Monday, February 22, 2010

Can Birth Control Cause Aging How Big A Dosage Of Birth Control Does It Take?

How big a dosage of birth control does it take? - can birth control cause aging

Ok, so how big dose of birth control is necessary to have an abortion / miscarriage without an overdose of birth control? One of my friends who are pregnant, and she insists that abortion, one way or another, even if you have someone hit him in the stomach, which could cause more damage, then it would mean. .. With the recent legislation here that says, was that a person under 18 years of not having an abortion, it can kind of get stuck. I only want the safest way for them to have an abortion or miscarriage, even if I do not think ... I do not want to hurt. I'm trying to get him back, but if all else fails, at least, I want to be sure. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment